Monday, November 06, 2006

Duh and Ta-Dah!

Well, here it is, I am finally caught up on posting pictures on the blog. It took probably five times as long as it should have, though, because my computer is being lame! (I know Dad, it only does what I tell it to, but I must be telling it to do some messed up stuff - as is obvious in the Halloween pictures.) Oh well, it's done. I did have some cute pictures of Drew on his first day of preschool, but we will forgo that for now.

So, we have now been in Gilbert, Arizona for about three months now. The experience of being here is certainly different from that in New Hampshire. I keep finding myself wanting to get cozy by making soup and drinking hot chocolate because it is Fall, and that is what you do in the Fall. However the 85 degree weather outside just doesn't scream bundle up. It does however, make it very nice to go to the park and for Drew to ride his bike around.

Scott has only three weeks left of school this semester - it really has gone by quickly this year. He is enjoying some of his classes and is bored by others, but he definitely keeps busy between that and working. It will probably get busier before it comes to a close in December as he gets ready for finals. Mostly, he is enjoying telling me about his awesome jobs this summer. It looks like we will be heading to Texas - 6 weeks in Austin and 6 weeks in Dallas. We are very excited to have some more adventures ahead of us.

Drew is growing up so fast. He started preschool two days a week and loves going to class. The other day we were in a store parking lot and he started saying the Pledge of allegiance - go figure - I had no idea that he knew that. He loves to sing and misses singing class in NH very much. His favorite songs are "Beautiful" "Had a Bad Day" and rascal Flatts version of "Life is a Highway." He can recognize the songs by just the first couple of notes and before beginning to sing says, "I know my songs!" He is quite a character and has more energy than he or I know what to do with. He is also doing really well on the potty-training front. Yeah!!!

Taylor is such a sweet baby and our little moose - he is quickly outgrowing all of his clothes. He smiles a ton and laughs when you tickle his sides and make funny noises at him. We got him one of those little foam chair things and he perches in that like a king. He is quite a cute kiddo and we love having him in our family.

Well, that's all for now - I will keep things updated, though, so check back often.

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

I didn't even know that you were having technical difficulties with your Halloween slide show! I just thought it was a wacky/cool special effect you did! =) Anyway -I love their Halloween costumes! Taylor looks so cute as a Mr. Potato Head! I should have dressed Anika up as Jessie!
Love ya!