Friday, April 20, 2007

Been a while...

Yes, I have failed to blog anything lately, but I keep taking cute pictures of the kids, so I want to post something.

Taylor is growing SO FAST! I can hardly believe how big he is getting. Actually, he is getting a little skinnier, though you can't tell by his cheeks. A few weeks ago he didn't have any pajamas, so I went to Drew's drawer and pulled some out - and they fit! Okay, so they were a little snug on Drew, but it's kind of crazy that they are not that different size wise. Poor Taylor had a few rough weeks because he got 4 teeth in 3 weeks. Yikes! He was quite a little stinker during that time, but you should see the kid's chompers!
He actually got his left top side one first, then he got his left middle and right side on the same day. Then, finally he completed the three weeks with his middle right tooth. He is such a goofy baby, though he can pull off a little bit of an odd look for a week or so.
He is also getting quite fast at crawling - it is quite funny to watch because he has this little donkey kick thing that he does. And, when he is going somewhere he shouldn't and you say "Taylor", he turns around, gives you this big grin and kicks his feet up in the air and goes twice as fast. I will try to post a video of him later.
Drew is wild and cute as ever. He says such funny things, and I should write them down before I forget them, but I rarely do. I guess that's something I can work on. The other day I was paying some bills and Drew was playing with an order form. He says to me, "Mam, I'm the doctor and Taylor needs a prunscrsption. Oh! Wait, I have a question." He takes a minute to write something down on the order form. "Okay, now give this to him, but call me if it gives him the toots, alright?" I was laughing so hard. I don't know what kind of medicine he was prunscribing for him, but apparently it causes gas a side effect. (By the way, I do know how to spell prescription, but he says it in this funny mumbled way that typing doesn't do justice to.)
Anyhow, he's pretty funny. And, pretty much if he is not in trouble (and even sometimes then), we are laughing at what a goofball he is.

Drew got a pirate excavation kit - so there were all kind of treasures in this rock. He had fun getting them all out.

Scott is keeping extremely busy as he is approaching finals. I can't believe he is almost done with his second year. He is quite stressed right now, but it will be over soon then he will be heading to Texas. His first stop is in Austin - the kids and I will join him after a few weeks. The he will be off to Dallas. He is very excited to get going on the summer, I think. He just has to get the next two weeks over with.

Last weekend we went to Prom, um, the Barrister's Ball. It was fun to get all dressed up and go out - without kids. We didn't stay too long, but it was nice to put some faces to all the names I hear.

I've been busy trying to help my parents get their house ready to sell. My dad gave me the title of project manager. Cam laughed at me. But, it's been really busy and really fun. And, the house is coming together nicely, if I do say so myself. I've also been taking a cake decorating class, which has been very fun. I have learned, however, that it is best to decorate at night when the kids are sleeping or when Scott can watch them. Anyhow, that's what we've been up to. I'm going to post a slide show with pictures and perhaps a video of Taylor, if I can.

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

Hooray!! I've missed your updates! You look beautiful in your dress! The boys are getting so big!! I can't wait to see you and them. Love ya!