Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Oh, something else kind of funny
Drew has been saying the funniest things lately. So, I handed him his mac & cheese and we blessed it, then I told him to go ahead and eat. He told me it was too hot, so I told him to blow on it. He looked up at me and said, "Mom, sometimes you wait and sometimes you blow." Maybe it was just one of those things you had to be there for, but I laughed really hard! Cute kiddo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HI!!!! I am so happy to see posts on here. So are you moving to Texas? Were you there for all the flooding? Your kids are so cute. How are you? Wow! I don't know how you are surviving with Scott being gone all summer. I would go crazy if the girls and I were home all summer alone. Anywho! I am happy to see pics of everyone and see you're doing well. Christi
I love your blog- keep posting!
Amber
Post a Comment