Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Chicken Nuggets

It's Scott posting this one, as you may well recognize from the nature of the post. I just wanted to share my new game with you. I think it is revolutionary. I'm pretty sure that it will change birthday parties forever. Here are the essential components of the game:

This one is a picture of a chicken (actually a rooster, but you may choose to use a picture of a chicken if you want).


Right, these are some chicken nuggets. You may want to resize them as appropriate. Now print the chicken and its nuggets. You'll need to cut out the nuggets so that you can pin them appropriately. You'll probably want to laminate the chicken and its nuggets so that you can play the game over and over. Now just get a blindfold and some tape or a tack, and you have family fun for everyone!!!

*Legal Notice: Pin the Nuggets on the Chicken™ and Pin the Nuggets on the Cock™ are trademarks owned exclusively by S. Scott Gordon ("the owner") for use with this game, and otherwise. The owner retains all rights in trademark and copyright for the game, and its associated images and names. The owner further retains all rights in derivations therefrom. Please contact the owner for licensing inquiries. Serious inquiries only, please.

© 2007, S. Scott Gordon, all rights reserved.


2 comments:

Brittanie said...

Haha! Oh my gosh - I'm having myself a good laugh right now! =) I might just have to use that game for Anika's birthday party. I can just imagine our wild "pin the nuggets on the chicken" parties we will have at Christmas time. =)

Annelisa said...

Hey guys. I'm showing Brian your blog, he busted up and is still laughing. He's looking forward to his upcoming birthday, especially the games!