We went to Disneyland on September 7th and 8th. It was so much fun! We had the best time ever this year - Drew loved the rides so much. We even got him to go on Splash Mountain. He cried a little at the end, but it wasn't because of the drop, it was because he got wet. Go figure. Anyhow, it was fun to spend a couple of days with Granana and Papa and also Jordan, Cam, Afton, Carolyne, and of course my cute family. So, here are a bunch of the pictures that we took - there are tons. But, first I wanted to show you my favorite picture - from the Finding Nemo submarines. Here is a little intro to go along with it:
Nemo: What's that? Tad: I know what that is. Sandy Plankton saw one. He called it... uh... he said it was called a "butt". Pearl: That's a pretty big butt. Sheldon: Oh, look at me. I'm gonna touch the butt.
Sorry Mr. Submarine Driver, I couldn't help myself it was too easy.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! You got so many awesome pictures! It looks like you had such a blast!!
This year at Christmas we need to take TONS of dorky pictures! I'm not kidding!! =)
Love you!!
You are SOO lucky! I have never been to Disneyland! Maybe in a few years. Those look like SUCH fun photos! I am so glad you finally posted again! I miss you and wish we could get to AZ sometime. My brother moved away though, so no family to visit...
Love, Monica
Those are great pictures! It looks like you had so much fun! I think my favorites are of your dad by himself and you and Jordan with your pink hats on! Cute! Your boys are darling!
To clarify--"mom" is Aunt Nancy!
Post a Comment