Saturday, February 02, 2008

Goofball

So, Taylor is always entertaining us with his silliness. I tried to get this video of him, but I was discovered, so he quit doing it. He was pressing the button on his toy and while it was spinning around he was spinning his head around. Also, he wouldn't say it, but he says "hello" (mostly to strangers on the street). (Yea for tubes - now that he can actually hear, he is starting to say words!) Here, however, he was too busy laughing at himself to perform for the camera. The funniest thing was that he watched this video over and over laughing hysterically at himself.


1 comment:

hillary said...

He's so cute! He's just like Izzy. It's always so funny to me how babies of the same age act exactly alike. I love that they are talking now. Sometimes Izzy will tell me what she wants and I love it. Makes life so much easier.