Brooke and the kids are coming home on Wednesday!!! I can't believe how fast this semester went by. I guess that was the original point of the trip though, so I'm pretty glad. I'm also glad that I don't have to deal with the kids on the way home. YEAH! Sweet Brooke, she decided to handle that one all on her own. I'm so excited for her.
I'm currently sitting in my last class of my school (to this point) career. As usual, I'm surfing the web, not listening. I'm so excited to be done with law school. I still have two papers and two finals, but the end is clearly in sight.
I'm also excited because one of my finals was canceled. That left me a week before I'm scheduled to come home with nothing to do. So, I decided to go to China! I'm really excited. I've wanted to go to China for like 10 years now. I can't wait. I'm only going to Beijing, because I only have a week. But I'm excited because I'm going to meet up with a good friend from my mission, Leo. We haven't seen each other in quite a while, and I'm excited to see how he's doing.
Anyway, I don't have any good pictures this time, but maybe I'll post some soon. Maybe Brooke should post some of her fashion show pictures! She's been on a bit of a shopping spree lately, and everynight I get a little fashion show. I kinda like them. So I'll call on her to post her fashion show pictures. She's such a 辣妹! You should see her Indian Princess outfit. She'll need to post that one too. She got this smokin' hot pink Saree. She wears it with a bindee and a nose ring. GRRRRR! She wore the whole getup to a ward party the other night. To say that she was the life of the party would be an understatement.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i was gonna say - maybe those pics aren't blog appropriate from the way you are talking mr.
but i guess if it was ward appropriate it is blog appropriate.
I thought you guys were in Singapore? Are there a lot of Indians there? Looks good. I want you to wear that outfit to one of our poker partys. We really do have to plan something with the three families when you guys get out here to good old Texas!!
Scott came across a link to your family blog while reading the Madsen's blog. Looks like things are going well!
We are moving back to AZ in a few weeks, still going to be around?
Hillary...Um, Yeah Duh! Don't you see all the Indian's in the picture?
Lance...Good to hear from you. We'll just miss you in AZ. We're off to Texas in May. I don't know what Hillary is talking about. I don't play poker...I'm Mormon.
Post a Comment