So, this last week, we wanted to spend time doing the things that we have loved here in Singapore. So, we went to Little India (about 4 times), we went to Chinatown(about 3 times), we went to Sentosa, we ate at Mr. Prata (amongst other Indian restaurants - oh how I will miss Indian food!), and we spend a bunch of time together, since the kids and I will go about 3 weeks before Scott. So, here are some pictures from our last week's adventures.

Oh, my Little India, I will miss you. I even went and got some Henna artwork (tattoo) on my arm. Someday, I think we will have to go visit the real India.
This is Michelle, she is Drew's best friend, but sometimes he shares her with us too. We went to her home and had dinner with her great family. She has taken such good care of us while we have been here. She has taken Drew on a couple of dates too - to McDonalds, IKEA and to see Horton Hears a Who.
We went to Bugis Village and did a little shopping it the crazy open markets. We also got some more really yummy sugar bread stuff that I don't know what it is called, but delicious.
We headed over to Sentosa for a bit of relaxing, luge riding, and playing in the water. Oh, and we can't forget the kids needed one last photo shoot.
It's been a fun few months. We have (mostly) enjoyed Singapore.
No comments:
Post a Comment