Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another funny

Okay, so I was reading that last post and the comments and I remembered something else that Drew said about Scott....

One day, Drew says, "Mom, do you think Dad will take me clubbing?" A little surprised, I then asked him, "Well, I don't know - does Dad go 'clubbing'?" "Yea, he goes all the time. Remember he took me once? You know, he takes his golf clubs and goes clubbing."

I was relieved to know that Scott hadn't taken our 4 year old "clubbing," but thought it was funny. Kids say the darnedest things.

2 comments:

The Toronto Family said...

THAT is soooooooo funny!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

whew...Scott, Drew almost gave us away.

I "heard" that taking a kid clubbing may help with certain activities. Also, because they can't drink, they can be the designated driver.

Of course, I don't know where I heard that from.

BTW: It's nice to see some blog slackers come back to life.