So, our little Taters is such a little goof ball - he loves to just be silly. One day during our lengthy unpacking process, I went upstairs to see Taylor had found a box of kitchen items. So, what did he do -well, he decided to wear them. Here he is styling in his metallic grey bunt pan....He was a little stressed because he got stuck, but he was still just as silly as ever.
And, his new favorite trick - climbing. Yep, anything and everything he will scale. I find him in Drew's bed (a loft-type bed), I find him getting drinks from the kitchen sink, I find him getting food off of the counter, and I think you get the point. He is all over the place. And, he is not just sticking to simple climbs either - oh no - if there is not something to climb up on, and he wants to get up somewhere, well, then he builds something to climb on. For instance, this number - he pushes the picnic table across the room, up to his high chair in order to get up on the counter. Stinker.
He is finally starting to talk a bunch now too. He is our resident parrot and will repeat almost anything that you say to him. The other day he and Drew were playing in their room while I was doing laundry and I heard Drew say, "Okay, we are going to learn our numbers - ready - 1"
Taylor repeated him - "1". And, they counted up to nine (because that is all the number puzzle went up to). It was so cute - I wish I had gotten it on video, but I didn't. Anyhow, he has a few new phrases: "No way" - which has come a long way from "way no way no way no", and "Oh man" - both of which I'm pretty sure he learned from his big brother. He's our funny monkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment