Saturday, August 02, 2008

Taylor's Birthday Party

So, we finally got around to celebrating Taylor's birthday. But, it turned out that later was better because Mom and Dad got to be here with us. We also had our friends the VonPaumgartten's over. We didn't do too much in the way of a party, but we did open some presents and have some cake and ice cream. And, the kids had a great time playing and running around.

Taylor loved his presents - he got a basketball hoop from Granana and Papa. His face lit up when he saw it and he immediately ran to get his basketball - even before the box was opened. He also got some clothes and the bike that he doesn't ride. And, Great-grandma West sent him two dollars that he was very excited about.

Happy belated birthday Taylor!

*Cake note: The cake was a bit (or a lot) tipsy because I was distracted with the midnight release of the fourth Twilight book, Breaking Dawn. Granana and I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning decorating it and reading. Sorry about the lame-o cake Taters!

2 comments:

DowdleFam said...

I am so glad you found us! Your blog is so cute. I can't believe how big your kids are now. Crazy. I think your cake is awsome! Jordan is getting a sheet cake for his birthday!

bechtold clan said...

Hey Brooke...took the blog private...email me your address k?
amber.bechtold@gmail.com