Drew started soccer a couple of weeks ago - and he loves it. He is on a team with a bunch of friends from church and his coach is my good friend Andrea. He has been having so much fun playing and practicing, but I think his favorite part so far was getting his cleats. He was so excited to go to the store and pick out some cleats, soccer socks, and shin guards. Then when he was officially outfitted, he was ready to play. His first practice was February 12th. Taylor thought he was on the team and he ran around with them the whole time.

His first game was February 21st and he did a great job. Unfortunately, I missed it, but Scott said he had a good time.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woohoo for soccer! :) Brooke, I bet you're the cutest soccer mom. Stephen got Rhea her first soccer ball for her birthday and I love watching her make her first little kicks with it. Hope you're having a great time with April and it's fun making contact on facebook too. Love ya- Sonya
Post a Comment