Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentine's Day
This year on Valentine's day we kind of just took it easy. I went to get my hair done in the morning and when I came home, there were some beautiful roses and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for me. I had to try really hard to not just sit down and eat them all at once because I think I very much love chocolate covered strawberries. Yum. I had actually had the same idea for Scott and had bought a bunch of strawberries and some chocolate for me to make him some. No worries - we saved them for another day. Then, in the afternoon, we decorated some valentines cookies and the boys had a lot of fun with that. We went and wandered around a bunch of stores, and then, we decided to go and play at Dave & Busters. After a few games - especially ski-ball, which is Taylor's favorite, we had some dinner, then a few more games. After that we headed home. It was a fun Valentine's day. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment