Thursday, December 24, 2009
Christmas Eve
Christmas this year was so much fun. My whole family (minus Jared and clan) came to Texas to celebrate with us. Nathan and Brittanie and their kiddos are in San Antonio, so the rest of them made the trek. It was fun to have everyone there and be able to get all the kids and adults together. On Christmas Eve we spent the day cooking, hanging out and having fun.
The kiddos and the men folk decorated some sugar cookies - which I must say almost looked too gross, I mean good, to eat.
The kids also made some jingle bell bracelets and noses. They were pretty stinking cute.
Then we of course at until we couldn't eat anymore, but then we did.
I'm not sure the kids at too much, but they sure had fun together.
Then the kids did the Nativity for us.
Complete with this cute little wise guy. 

The cousins did an ornament exchange and got some new jammies to wear. Then it was off to bed to wait for Santa to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment