Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Ummm...yeah.

So, this has been a test to see how much our friends love us - if they will check our blog after 10 months of nothingness. Just kidding - it's just mostly been pure laziness and to get rid of those unwanted foreign readers that I didn't know (but if I do know you - let me know). Anyhow, I hope to actually post some stuff soon. My sister tells me I should start at Christmas, so perhaps in the heat of the summer it may be good to look at a little cooler time of year. So, here it goes.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Oh! Oh! I'm here! Do you know me? ;) I'll make sure to show Carl that you posted.

The Jacobs said...

Such fun to see everyone in the xmas pics...can't believe how grownup everyone looks! Stop by my blog..I've updated it too (finally).

bechtold clan said...

so yeah hadnt been checking because you stopped! but here I am- and hoping you will get back to blogging!

Jenny said...

Hi, Brooke!
I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! You guys look like you're doing so great. :) I sent you an invite to my blog. Im doing so great, I got married!! Hope to talk to you soon!
Jen