Wednesday, October 05, 2011

So, I fell off the bus

The title pretty much says it all.  I fell off the bus.  It was one of those weird things where you don't really know why or how it happened, just that it did.  I was trying to get my gigantic stroller off of the mini bus (a 16 seat bus) while holding Olsen.  It is kind of a blur, but somehow I stepped or fell off the stair and twisted my ankle, fell to the ground and bopped Olsen's head on the bus door.  It was totally embarrassing, but I kind of wanted to laugh all at the same time.  Seriously, who falls off a bus?  Poor Olsen was okay, just a little surprised.  So, some kind people tried to help me up, but my ankle gave out again, so they just dragged me to the curb.  Do you want to know the funniest part?  As soon as I was far enough away from the bus, the driver closed the doors and drove away.  (Kind of funny that she hates my guts now and tries to drive away before I can get on her bus.) Anyhow, one more trip to the doctor and it is just a sprain.  But really....

No comments: