

Drew kind of outgrew the toddler bed - most of the time he just slept on the floor (maybe he missed our apartment camping in California). Anyhow, we got him a big boy bed and he and Scott put it together.


Drew kind of outgrew the toddler bed - most of the time he just slept on the floor (maybe he missed our apartment camping in California). Anyhow, we got him a big boy bed and he and Scott put it together.
2 comments:
That is a great bed! Does Drew like being up high? When Keslie is done with the crib we are getting bunk beds! I can't wait. I loved having bunk beds when I was a kid! Tell Scott that Nathan and I both had a good laugh about the younger/older Drew. That's the greatest thing EVER! Talk to ya soon! Love ya!
I can't believe that Drew is already 3. It didn't seem that long ago he was only 1. I hope you guys are doing great. We hope Arizona is treating you well.We hope we get to see you guys this holidays, and we want to see little Taylor. We love you guys.
Sarah, Jared, and Bryon
Post a Comment