Today when we were driving around, Drew very excitedly exclaimed, "Look Mom, a baby elephant and a bear!" Very confused I looked around (of course I'm totally focused on driving too!) for these things. I couldn't figure it out, then all of a sudden the clouds caught my eye, and sure enough there was a baby elephant and a bear. The funny thing was it totally made me stop and remember how fun it was to "see" things all around. My brothers should remember Monster Mountain - who I still see today every time I go to North Ogden. He and his family still sit there watching over the place. It just made me think about how simple life can really be if we just enjoy the beauties all around us and quit complicating everything. We should more often take our cues in life from the little ones. Just a thought. I hope you all can take some time and find some baby elephants.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
On the Go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your boys are so cute! So fun about the clouds!! I enjoyed looking at your pics! Nancy
Oh my gosh! I want to squeeze those chubby legs!! I wish I could see him crawling! You'll have to get some video footage for us to see. He'll be almost one the next time I see him. So crazy. Drew is such a handsome little devil!! What cute boys you have.
your boys are SO dang cute brooke!!
Post a Comment