Monday, September 10, 2007

Home Again, Home Again...

So, I'm trying to catch up so, I will start where I left off. We got home from Dallas on the 16th of July. It was really good to be home - and my house smelled good. Now I know that may be strange, but have you ever wondered what your house smells like to other people? Well, I do, so I'm always so excited to come home after being gone for a vacation to see what my house smells like. When I open the door, I take in a deep sniff and then I know if I have stinky house or not. Anyhow, it smelled good without us living in it, so I hope it normally smells good even when we are there? But, I don't know that - you guys would be the ones who would. Good heavens that was quite a tangent. Anyhow, it was good to be home and the boys sure had fun discovering their toys again and spending time with Granana and Papa.

Taylor sleeping oh-so-soundly in his bed (yeah - no more pack and plays).

2 comments:

Brittanie said...

He looks just like Drew when he's sleeping!! What little studs! I'm glad that you guys can enjoy being homebound for a few months at least!!

Cam and Afton said...

Love it! And the cake. Dang, you are talented! Maybe you should come visit and give me lesson 101 in cake decorating.....or cake baking for that matter! We miss you guys!