
And, Taylor got to talk to Daddy on the phone. He even kind of says "Hi Dad!"
After our little party, we hopped in the car and drove with Mom to Vegas to visit Cam and Afton. (We invited ourselves - thanks again for letting us come you guys!) We had a lot of fun - we went to the Monteray Bay aquarium to see the sharks. I had never been there before - it is actually pretty cool place. We also went to a really good buffet - I'm not a big buffet fan, but this was a good one! Other than that, we just hung out and had fun.
After Vegas we came home again and got ready for Scott to come home. Then the day after he got here, we had Taylor's real birthday party. I made the cake (and had lots of fun doing so). We had everyone over for Sunday dinner and then cake and ice cream. He had fun opening his presents, though he was a little slow for the older kids satisfaction, so he got a little help. We love you little Taters! Happy Birthday!




3 comments:
Happy (late) birthday Taylor!! I can't believe he's one!!! I am so impressed with your cake making abilities!! You are the coolest. I wish we could have been there to join in the festivities. I would have liked watching him eat his cake. I bet it was super cute.
We are counting down the days until Christmas when we can see you again! I was so excited to see that you had put up pictures! Give those little boys a big smooch for me!! Love ya!
that cake is AWESOME brooke!!
Holy Cake!! I'm not that creative! Maggie's was just rectangle and pink!
Post a Comment