Christmas morning was a lot of fun with everyone at Granana and Papa's house. The kids were of course having a ball opening all their toys. Taylor got a bunch of fun stuff (honestly, he's at an age that seemed really hard to shop for). Drew got a camera (see http://viewfromdrew.blogspot.com ) from Santa and his prized guitar from Granana and Papa. I got a laptop - yea! - so I would be able to blog and keep in touch with the world from Singapore. We had a wonderful Christmas!
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Christmas
Christmas this year was so much fun and crazy busy too. Honestly, as I sit here writing this, I'm not even entirely sure what all we did, but it was good. We moved all of our stuff to Austin on the 18th, so our house was quite bare. All of my siblings were in town, so there was a lot of people running around including all the the 6 grand kids. Drew and Taylor loved playing with their cousins. We went to a movie, out to eat, and mostly just hung out together. On Christmas eve we had a wonderful dinner and then the kids acted out the Nativity as Papa read the scriptures. Then we went home and hung up our stockings and left cookies and milk for Santa, but Santa noticed that we didn't have a tree, so he took stuff over to Granana and Papa's house. He did, however, fill our stockings in our empty room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment