So, Drew, as I have mentioned before just adores the bus, train, taxi, etc. Well, his absolute favorite is the double decker buses, which he calls "four wheels." We are not sure where he got it from, but he always asks if he can ride in the "four wheel" - specifically referring to the to the top deck of the double decker. He loves it up there - and he has a favorite seat - the very front. And, it really doesn't matter much to Drew if someone else is already there, he just makes himself right at home. I took this picture one afternoon, when he scooted in next to an older fellow who wasn't so sure he wanted a seat buddy.
Taylor, though he doesn't say much is learning new words and phrases. He also loves the camera and so "cheese" is one of his latest. Here you go....
4 comments:
Ok, Drew is so dang funny. Love that pic. I bet you guys just laugh!
Taylor is looking so much older all of a sudden! We need to video conference again so we can see those cute boys! Love ya!
Scott and Brian are so similar! I have a good attitude about Japan, most days, but every once in a while I complain and Brian tells me that no one feels sorry for me getting to go to Japan!
Drew sitting by the old guy is hillarious - kids just don't really have a concept of personal space. Mine are always sitting to close to others on the subway!
Okay, I just scrolled through the blog and now I don't feel sorry for you either. I did, up until I saw that beach.
The only thing in Texas that looks as cool as some of that stuff, is a nice big juicy steak....being the hippie steak-hating person that you are, I will start feeling bad for you later. (like when you're sitting in your brand new huge house, oh wait...nevermind)
I do, however, feel sorry for Scott because he has to study for the bar. That prettymuch sucks to do.
So in sum, Brooke=no sympathy; Scott=sympathy.
Then again, maybe I'm just bitter because when you guys live in Austin, Heidi will have an excuse to drive down there. And then she might just go a little further to the Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel outlet. The results of that trip are depressing for me.
Post a Comment