I've seen tags before that say that people can do it if they want, but I haven't - this is the first one that mentioned me specifically, so I will. Thanks Hillary! Don't worry, I'll find a way to get you back! Ha! Ha!
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Getting ready to go on my mission, then engaged, canceling my mission and planning a wedding and then cancelling the wedding
5 things on my to do list
1. Sweep and mop
2. Get a shower
3. Go to IKEA
4. Make baskets for new people at church
5. Go somewhere fun
Snacks I enjoy
Here? Mostly Snickers and Oreos.
What I would do if I became a Millionaire
1.Pay off debt - student loans stink
2.Buy my house
3.Donate
4.Travel
5.Go shopping
6.???
Three bad habits
1. Only three???
2. Sleep, eat, grump, whine all too much
3. Lately, checking my e-mail - even though I really don't get any
Five places I've lived
1. Utah
2. Arizona
3. New Hampshire
4. Washington D.C.
5. Singapore, California, Texas
Jobs I've had
1.Mother
2.CDI: Engineering Assistant, Receptionist, ASR, Program Manager
3.K-Mart - clothing and jewelry department
4.Victoria's Secret
5.Varsity Gold Card - account reconciliation
5 things people don't know about me
1. I got stabbed with a pencil in 7th grade and the pencil lead is still in my back
2. Okay, most of you know this, but I've been a vegetarian for 18 years
3. Really -I'm not that interesting - see, I ran out after 2 and most people know those things.
4. I'm an open book - what is there not to know?
5. Is there anything anybody wants to know? I'm really not good at these things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for playing along. I didn't want to do it either, but it's ok. We'll see if Heid actually does it. I'm betting no. I'm sure she's ticked that I tagged her. HA
hey you- i always check your blog..Im jealous of your adventures I hope you are enjoying your time over there...I cant wait to ask you all the questions Im dying to know. miss ya!
Post a Comment