So, this year we are going to celebrate Taylor's birthday about a week late to let Scott take his test in peace. I can't believe, though that my little guy is 2. It has been a wonderful 2 years having him in our family. He is such a fun, happy, sweet little man. He gives the biggest bear hugs and loves to be cuddled. He is a good little brother to Drew (or Duh - as he calls him) and tries to be just like him. I love my sweet little Taters and am absolutely blessed to be his mom.
We did do a little celebration with his favorite breakfast - chocolate chip pancakes. And, he did get to open one present which he wasn't too sure of because he wasn't feeling good (though it looks like he is enjoying it in this picture). He doesn't like to ride on the bike, just push the button.
I'll post pics later this week after his "birthday". (Good thing he's only 2 or else we couldn't get away with it!)
1 comment:
I can't believe he's 2!!! Time is going WAY too fast! Can't wait for the pictures! Love you guys!
Post a Comment