Thursday, September 25, 2008

Summer days and super awesome dance moves




The boys love to be outside and they are constantly being silly. Drew wanted his dance recorded, so here it is - there's no music. But, this kid has music in his head. Check out this fancy footwork. Actually, it reminded me of the videos we have of my brothers dancing to "Footloose" - except Drew is moving more than just his foot! He sure does make me laugh.


2 comments:

Brittanie said...

He's got the moves!! Anika and Keslie would have watched that video OVER AND OVER if I would have let them. We stopped at 3 times. I'm sure we'll break it out later!! They are so cute and I can't believe how big Taylor is!! I wish I could have been there for TOFW! It looks like you guys had a blast!!
By the way - Keslie loved the little water color book you guys sent! That was so sweet of you. I have to admit I felt a bit guilty. I am the WORST at birthdays and didn't do a darn thing for Taylor or Carolyne's b-days. I hope you'll forgive me!! I dearly love them and wish I could plant a big kiss on those cheeks!!
Love ya!

Nate said...

Now you see the other reason why me and Scott take him 'clubbing'. He's a master.