Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a very fun Thanksgiving weekend this year. Our friends, Nate and Heidi and their kiddos came up from Dallas for the festivities. They headed up right after Nate finished taking and passing the patent bar - congrats Nate. Little did they know that they would be making their own dinner, though because I decided that the 24 hour flu sounded like more fun. So, while I went to bed, Heidi, Nate and Scott got to slave away in the kitchen. And, they did a good job knotting rolls, violating the turkey and what-not.
I then decided that I should take some pictures, which probably wasn't the best idea - but honestly, at the time, I thought I was taking some pretty good shots. Yep, not so much. Luckily, I got feeling better the next day for some shopping at the outlet mall in San Marcos.
We had fun hanging out with them and even got Heidi addicted to a Settlers. Ha ha!!! (It really is a fun game!) Thank you for coming to visit us - next time we will try to keep the germs at bay!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Dude, Scott, you're totally wearing your Haynes Boone t-shirt! I'm no Pro Res rep here, but that seems like a conflict of interest to me...

Nate said...

I must be smoking something...I've looked at your blog a few times over the past month (and even commented on the most recent one), but I never saw this post.

Thanks for having us up. It was fun. Our kids were even good most of the time (which is an accomplishment for mine). I almost bought settlers for Christmas as a joke for Heidi...it is funny how much she hates it.