Saturday, November 08, 2008

Visit with My Nathy

So, my little brother is currently out and about interviewing to get into a pediatric dental residency (sorry Nath, that's all I know that it is, even though you have some fancy pants name for it) and we had the great pleasure of meeting him after his interview in San Antonio (where we hope he is going to go - yea!!!) So, we met up with him at this fun little restaurant where we had some s'mores and got to know some of his SA friends. Then, we took him in our very dirty car over to the Alamo and the Riverwalk. We are still very sorry that you got soiled. There on the Riverwalk, Nathan discovered a Tony Roma's and had to get his picture taken with it. Seriously, this is one of about three pictures on our camera. We love you Nathy. Then, we wandered on the walk for a while. Then, we we got tired of that we went back up to the street and headed over to the Alamo.
It was closed, but we got to take these great pictures. Nathan's favorite is the one with just the Alamo and his noggin. Actually, I have a better one, but I thought I would post this one. It was fun to get to visit with him, and we hope it was just a taste of things to come!!!

No comments: