Saturday, June 06, 2009

Sea World


Scott went out of town for a few days to our friend David's wedding in California, so the kids and I headed to San Antonio to hang out with Nath and Britt (and of course the kiddos). We decided on Saturday to head over to Sea World for the afternoon. As soon as we got there, Drew decided that he wanted to go on the Journey to Atlantis ride. So, Nathan agreed to go with him. Brittanie wanted to go too, but they had a hard time convincing Anika that it would be fun, so she ended up hanging out with me for a while. The line ended up being quite long, so while Taylor and I waited, Britt took her kids over to watch the Shamu show.

I was really proud of Drew for going on this ride, and he says he really enjoyed it (of course after it was over). After the ride and Shamu, we headed over to the water park to hang out for a while.

No comments: