Monday, September 19, 2011

Camera Kid

Olsen was the lucky duck who got his bed first - it arrived last Friday, and boy was he glad to see it.  At first he did't care too much, but then I put his sheets and bumper from home in it and he got so excited.  He kept trying to climb in, so I put him in there and he played for about an hour with some toys.  He has slept pretty well in there too, even though the cribs (or as they call them cots) are quite a bit smaller than in the States.  Well, tonight I put him down for bed and he was looking pretty cute, so I went to get the camera.  He was sound asleep when I took the first picture.
 But, he just can't pass up the opportunity to smile for the camera, so he woke up.
 Smiled very cute.
Then promptly fell back asleep. This kid cracks me up - he just loves getting his picture taken.

No comments: