I can hardly believe that my little boy is 8! He is growing up so fast. I love this kid and I am grateful everyday for the ways that he blesses my life. Happy Birthday Drew!

After the kiddos came home from school and Scott got home from work, the celebrations began. We started with presents and cake. We had planned on going to Disneyland for the evening, but it started to rain pretty heavy, so we had to come up with a new plan.
All of a sudden, Drew had a bright idea...
So, we headed out to the mall for pizza and ice skating.
This bit of cuteness and I hung out on the side and watched the fun. The kids had a great time and were doing really well too.
It has been a wonderful and crazy eight years with my little Drewber.






No comments:
Post a Comment