I love my kids so much - they are a bit crazy, but they make me laugh on a daily basis. I don't know what life would be without their sweet faces and smiles.
With Olsen's new walking abilities he is finding all sorts of new places to play in the house. His favorite one is in the kitchen drawer. I keep the towels in here, so it is like a little nest for him, and with the added few inches, he is able to find many prizes from the counter top. His treat this day was a candy cane, though it often includes bananas and oranges that he will just bite through the skin. And, he is ever so proud of himself every time!
We got a package in the mail from Granana complete with straw glasses, so the boys were eager to try them out on their hot chocolate. Probably not the best option on my part, but they had a lot of fun watching the hot chocolate swirl around their eyes. Thanks Granana!



No comments:
Post a Comment