wow! Im totally impressed as well..Im attempting to create a pirate ship for Elijiahs birthday party this weekend. Im a little over my head. I have all of saturday morning cleared for the creation...but will have cupcakes as backup if it doesnt turn out!
Dang!! Those are so great. I'm totally impressed by your skills! By the way, your kids looked super cute for Halloween. Can't wait for you guys to be closer.
Wow, you are really good at this cake thing!! I wish you were here to make me one..ahhh. Maybe you could start a mail order company and I'll be the first to order. I want the hot pink one with the big bow on top!!
All I can say is WOW. Now I'm feeling pretty ridiculous over that cake for Drew's baby shower. I thought it was great but I should have thrown it out the window... You are truly amazing for other reasons, but you can add this talent to the list.
Hi Gordons! It is so fun to see all of the pictures of you guys (and the pictures of your cakes - they are beautiful.) Anyway, just wanted to say hello!
Hey, I found you on Gina's site and thought I'd say hi. These cakes are beautiful! Want to come to Utah and teach me how to decorate cakes?! Anyway, check out our blog: durazfam.blogspot.com.
12 comments:
wow brooke! they are awesome!!
xx
jill
Holy cow Brooke!! You are amazing!! I am beyond impressed. =)
wow! Im totally impressed as well..Im attempting to create a pirate ship for Elijiahs birthday party this weekend. Im a little over my head. I have all of saturday morning cleared for the creation...but will have cupcakes as backup if it doesnt turn out!
Dang!! Those are so great. I'm totally impressed by your skills! By the way, your kids looked super cute for Halloween. Can't wait for you guys to be closer.
Wow, you are really good at this cake thing!! I wish you were here to make me one..ahhh. Maybe you could start a mail order company and I'll be the first to order. I want the hot pink one with the big bow on top!!
Wow Brooke! Those lessons really paid off! You could teach lessons now! Beautiful cakes!
Love, Aunt Nancy
All I can say is WOW. Now I'm feeling pretty ridiculous over that cake for Drew's baby shower. I thought it was great but I should have thrown it out the window... You are truly amazing for other reasons, but you can add this talent to the list.
:)
Hey Brooke!
That is freakn incredible!!! The only thing Drew's cake is missing is a FIRE TRUCK! What were you thinking??!!??!?! Love ya!
Yep - you rock! Maggie's attempt at a cake was pretty pathetic in comparison!
Well - Tag, you are it. Go to my blog to see. You could put this as one of your interesting things!
Brooke those cakes really are amazing! I found your blog and can't believe how big Drew is. So fun to see pictures of your family.
Hi Gordons! It is so fun to see all of the pictures of you guys (and the pictures of your cakes - they are beautiful.) Anyway, just wanted to say hello!
Hey, I found you on Gina's site and thought I'd say hi. These cakes are beautiful! Want to come to Utah and teach me how to decorate cakes?! Anyway, check out our blog: durazfam.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment