Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ridin' the Potty Train

Well, we decided to get Taylor going on potty training. He has been asking to use the toilet for quite some time, but I have been too lazy to actually go through the process with him. I think I was scarred from potty training Drew - twice. But, he has been doing a good job. The first day, he was all smiles and having fun. But after the second day of accidents, tantrums, etc. - this lovely picture was captured by Drew. Anyone else feel that way????

Turns out, it wore Taylor out a bit too.He sure gave that one a valiant effort. And, it has paid off - he is doing great. He has even had his nursery leaders come and get me to go potty. Yea!!!

So, some other Taylor stuff:

He says some really funny things. The other day, he was walking around shaking his head saying, "Nefer, nefer, nefer." I asked him "nefer what" and he said that Drew should "nefer" be mean.

He also tries to do everything that Drew does. He has been saying lately that he needs a "pod" like Drew's (iPod). And I thought 5 was too young for an iPod.

No comments: